[HM] Moving music from my iTunes to another iPod (

Pat patmurray at iinet.net.au
Sat Aug 27 18:42:33 PDT 2005

I'm not sure I agree with the others about the difficulty of moving
itunes music via an ipod to another computer. Firstly all you have to
do is hold the Command-Option key down when you plug an iPod in and it
will simply appear as a hard drive on your computer and also appear in
your iTunes but won't sync. Then couldnt you use utilities like El
iPodo or PodUtility to move the songs from iPod to computer??? If all
else fails then copy the files from your iTunes library to the iPod as
files and then mount it on your computer desktop with the
Command/Option key combo and transfer them to the new computer???

Pat :)