[HM] Epson Stylus RX600 LCD screen is black

Brian Olesky brian4 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 9 22:16:55 PST 2005

I'm curious what you use that screen for, anyway. I have an Epson Stylus
Photo R300, and though it has a screen I never even look at it, since I run
everything direct from my computer. Isn't that screen just for printing
without needing a computer. And isn't this list for people who presumably
have a computer and therefore don't really need the screen? Or am I not
understanding something?

Brian