[HM] computer invasion

Gilbert J Heroux gilhero at mac.com
Sun Dec 11 21:27:40 PST 2005

Jane,

If you leave your computer on all the time and connected to the
internet thru a phone line, than a friend can check your computer
address while at your home.
They can then connect to your computer from a remote site.
This happened to my neighbor just after I sold him a used Mac.
He blamed it on the Mac instead of his so-called friend who screwed
his system up.
I had to fix it twice before he finally stopped his friend from using
Mac.

Gil