[HM] help please, with my ipods.

Rosemary Titterington rosemary_t at mac.com
Mon Dec 26 01:08:29 PST 2005

Before I do anything stupid, I would like some advice on how many ipods
one
can re load etc on one computer.
I have had had the pleasure of an ipod shuffle for some time, and all
went smoothly.
my husband laughed at me being 'with it' so made him try it.
Result - bought an ipod nano for him for Christmas, and loaded it with
many many hours of
classical music and spoken word for him - at 80 plus he is delighted
with it!!

Went to reload my ipod shuffle - message I needed to update- so did.
Now no response
to my dear little shuffle, and it seems a bit dead!  Have looked
through Apple help sections
but not much good.

Had bright idea this am of restarting in 9 and using the itunes there,
instead of using my normal
10.3.9.  Using a fairly old G4 but keep it updated and 100 + disc. (my
first mac was a dear little
grey box, now in a museum!)

Is this a daft idea??
Be grateful for any help to make my ipod shuffle live again.

Rosemary_t at mac.com