[HM] FW: Would you buy this PowerBook?

Duane Murphy duanemurphy at mac.com
Sun Feb 13 15:54:50 PST 2005

Here is the easy answer:

<http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPLE/WebObjects/AppleStore.woa/71102/
wo/2gKJERaesB8b3ZyGuG4BZeEK2ac/0.0.11.1.0.6.21.1.1.1.1.0.0.1.0>

The current price of a 12" PowerBook is $1699.
1.5Ghz processor
80GB hard drive
512 MB RAM

So for $100 more you get a processor that nearly twice the speed and 20GB
more hard drive and a brand new computer. For $75 you get the 768 MB RAM.

In my opinion, this is not a good deal. Maybe fair, maybe market value,
but when it comes to computers, I tend to spend the money because it's
outdated the next day.

Just my opinion,
 ...Duane

ps
By the way, all those MP3's are likely illegal for him to "give away".