[HM] iLife Problem

Howard Scudder scudderwh at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 22 10:57:03 PST 2005

I was just delivered to my classroom a 1Ghz Power PC
G4 iMac with a BIG wide screen and combo drive.

It had come from an administrative office and had been
whipped clean with just the 10.3 OS reinstalled.

I go to install iLife and it tells me it will not load
because one gband, imove, itunes or iPhoto is running.
 I need to quit one.   One problem, no apps. are
running.

Ive zapped the pram on restart, and repaired
permissions from disc utilities.

Any ideas?

Thanks, Howard