[HM] running out of room in imovie

Carrie Drazin carriedrazin at mac.com
Wed Feb 23 02:24:24 PST 2005

Hi,
I have a real problem
I am importing VHS tapes with a Canopus converter into imovie.
I am working on the project and having finished using all the clips
that I will need.
I would like to save these clips to an archive dvd so that i don't have
to import them again.
So, basically, I know thatI have to import/cut or copy these clips
(there are about 500 of them)
into another project and then burn the dvd.  The problem is I don't
have enough room.
I do have 2 LaCie drives and I have tried to cut or copy these clips
but it doesn't seem to want to do that.
is there any way to burn the archive dvd in the same project without
(even though I am not using them in the project)
having to move them?
Thank you.
C. Drazin
c.