[HM] Reason to buy iLife

Adam Bass abasscube at mac.com
Sat Jan 1 13:47:16 PST 2005

iLife '04 comes with all of Apple's new computers, so you would have
iMovie 4 and iPhoto 4 as well, but it does not come with Panther alone.
If you buy Panther with an older computer that came with the original
iLife, you will not get GarageBand or updated versions of any of the
other applications.

Hope this clears this up once and for all. :)

Adam