[HM] Forwarding email with animated gif

Greg McNeil gmcneil99 at mchsi.com
Thu Jan 6 04:52:55 PST 2005

Hi,
I recently received an email with an animated gif and I forwarded the
email to some friends. When I received the gif it was playing in the
body of the email. When I forward the email it arrives as one picture
(out of 48) in the body of the forwarded email. I have tried saving the
gif attachment to the desktop, but when I do it has the image001.gif as
it's name, but the icon is the Preview icon. It opens in Preview as 48
images.

Any idea how I can forward this gif and have it play for the recipients
email?

Thanks,

Greg