[HM] Forwarding email with animated gif

Brian Olesky brian4 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 6 21:02:39 PST 2005

Put the item in question on your desktop. Click on it to highlight it. Hold
down Apple-I (for info). A small dialogue box will come up on your screen.
One of the available items in it will be "Open with." Click on that to drop
down that menu item, and you'll be able to choose what to open either that
particular file, or all files like it, with from now on.

Of course this is in OSX. If you're in an older system, my memory's not that
good.

Brian