[HM] Using skype? [signed]

Rosemary Titterington rosemary_t at mac.com
Tue Mar 1 04:17:29 PST 2005

Hi Clive,
I borrowed mic with mini-jack from my grandsons pc! Plugs in but no
joy, except that I discovered I have instant  messaging on Skype. Must
be a catch somewhere, has anyone found a snag yet?  What mic do you
recommend and where do I find any reference to this in my system.
Wondered if there was an on/off switch or similar. Rosemary