[HM] How do I read a Toast File

TeeGate TeeGate at comcast.net
Tue Mar 15 16:30:08 PST 2005

If you are trying to burn a CD with what is in the file, you can
download Toast Light and view it. But if you do not want to install
Toast Light and just want to view what is in it just drag and drop it on
TextEdit. In the confusing text you can make out the names of the files
on it.

I am not really sure if this answers your question.

Guy