[HM] D2 Extreme triple Inteface External Drive

Clive Ross sieiar at tpg.com.au
Wed Mar 16 20:58:11 PST 2005

Hi Jane,

All it means is that you can use these drives on USB, and Firewire 400,
and 800.

Your iMac only has Firewire 400 so you will not get the increased speed
of firewire 800,
and USB 1.1 not USB 2.
So if you only intend to use it on your Mac you do not need the extra
that this offers a simple Firewire 400 drive will do, however if you
want to use it on other computer that have USB 2 or Firewire 800 it may
be worth the extra.

Clive

--