[HM] disc burner

Duane Murphy duanemurphy at mac.com
Sat Mar 19 08:56:41 PST 2005

--- At Sat, 19 Mar 2005 01:55:40 -0600, George Booth wrote:

>When i go to burn CD, it says Disc Burner or no software found. I have
>a Disc Burner in 9.2 (Classic App), but nothing in OS 10.3.8. I have
>iTunes 4.7.1. I have burned CDs some time ago, but don't know what has
>occurred. How can I reinstall Disc Burner and where can I find it?
>Thanks, George

George,
it sounds like a file has been accidentally deleted from your system. You
cannot just reinstall the Disk Burner software. It's part of the system

If you have another system that is working, you can search for Disk
Burner and try and find all the pieces (and there are probably lots of them).

The only other solution would be to reinstall OS X to see if that fixes
the problem.

 ...Duane

ps
I hate that Macintosh has become so much like Windows where the "usual"
solution is to re-install. Ack!