[HM] How do you "Grab" a graphic off an ebay auction?

Jamie Kahn Genet jamiekg at wizardling.geek.nz
Thu May 19 04:54:35 PDT 2005

Jane Sprando <janesprando at comcast.net> wrote:

> A friend with a Windoze machine tells me that I can take a graphic from an
> ebay auction and save it by right clicking with her mouse.
>
> How do WE do that when Apple's mouse doesn't have 2 buttons?
>
> Jane

Jane - it sounds like you're having difficulties adjusting to Macs after
using Windows previously. Nothing wrong with that - while much is the
same, there are a lot of little confusing differences for Mac newbies.

I'd recommend buying a copy of Robin Williams (no, not that one :-) )
'The Little Mac Book' or David Pogue's 'MacOS The Missing Manual'. Make
sure you purchase the copy for your version of MacOS. Much has changed
between MacOS 8 & 9 and MacOS X. There are also big differences between
different versions of OS X.

Regards,
 Jamie Kahn Genet