[HM] How do you "Grab" a graphic off an ebay auction?

B.L. RasAzul at aol.com
Thu May 19 20:20:44 PDT 2005

homemac-request at listserver.themacintoshguy.com wrote on 5/19/05, 21:04:

 > How do WE do that when Apple's mouse doesn't have 2 buttons?
If you are using OS X.3 I believe in the Utilities folder there is a
program called Grab. I believe if you open this and go to the toolbar
menu of this program you should be able to click on the select item or
perhaps just select then go to the item you would like to grab and set
your cursor to box around it then let go and it will make a photo of
this item. I believe that's how it's done but I'm not sure. In Os ( you
can select command shift 4 then box around the item and you will take a
screen shot of the item which will be saved to your hard drive. I am
sure there are others who can confirm this or set me straight if I am
wrong here.
Brad
--
"If its good to you, its good for you.