[HM] hummmmmm

michaelP michael at sandwich-de-sign.co.uk
Sat Nov 5 23:06:29 PST 2005

Hi Thom again, at the moment I cannot afford to do much, but crucial is that
I copy all my data and make sure of copies of all my applications, etc (this
I can do now); in the mean time, it's crucial (I'm a self-employed graphic
designer where the internet connection is vital to my survival) in case the
HD blows, to port over everything necessary to continue my dialup and
broadband internet connections, to another identical machine (a friend's who
is not yet internet connected, living in the same house and happy to help in
case of a crisis). Can you or anyone else please inform me of what files
exactly I need to copy to the other machine in order to set up the identical
internet system? Stuff like the TCP/IP control panel, Remote Access control
panel, etc.

thanks again

michaelP