[HM] hummmmmm

Samantha Cornell samantha at netresults.biz
Mon Nov 7 15:13:21 PST 2005

Personally, I would recommend buying an external hard-drive, and
booting from it when working on his computer.  That way you can use
all of your files, and will have a ready to use copy of your latest
work when you go back to your own machine.  also, because it's "non-
invasive" in regards to his machine, you will not run the risk of
creating any problems for him.

You should be able to pick up a decent one for about $100...and
although you may prefer not to part with the money at this point, I
think you will find the expense well worth it down the road.  It's
tough to put a price-tag on peace of mind.

Samantha