[HM] Epson printer won't print after upgrade to 10.3

janesprando at comcast.net janesprando at comcast.net
Thu Aug 24 10:55:10 PDT 2006

From: Tony Johansen <tjoh7019 at bigpond.net.au>
> On 24/8/2006 10:28 AM, "janesprando at comcast.net" <janesprando at comcast.net>
> wrote:
>

> > This is what Epson recommended and I did:  I trashed the Epson folder from
> > Library/Printers/Epson. Then I downloaded the driver and followed the
> > directions to install it. I turned on the printer, opened Printer Set Up
> > Utility and it was there. I clicked ADD. Epson says to also choose Epson USB
> > from the drop down menu.
>
> I am curious, now Jane, after your previous question to me:
>
> Did Epson want to charge you for this advice?

Tony, I went to the Epson web site and emailed support. it took several emails and 3 days for the solution. I still want to know if Epson charged you for out of warrenty support. The LED screen on my RX600 died 2 weeks after the warrenty expired. When I called Epson, I couldn't talk to a tech until I gave a credit card. However, they didn't charge me when I explained why I was callingh.

Jane