[HM] Reformat hard drive

Brian Olesky brian4 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 2 19:22:44 PST 2006

Do you have software that will let you "clone" your hard drive onto the
external drive? Software like SuperDuper, DataBackup, etc.? If so, then you
can simply copy it over to the external drive, wipe the internal drive
clean, then "clone" it back. But I believe you can't do it with a simple
drag and drop. OSX doesn't work that way.

Brian