[HM] Disk permissions won't fix the problem

janesprando at comcast.net janesprando at comcast.net
Tue Oct 10 11:43:36 PDT 2006

<<<The Apple Hardware Test disk can sometimes verify a problem with a dying hard
drive, especially if you let the disk test loop for a while.  AHT disks come
with the system when first purchased from Apple so your friend should have one.
Most people file them away and forget they exist. (:->

John, would this AHT disk come with iMac computers? I don't know what friend you are
referring to. I am usually the one who fixes my friends' Macs! But their
problems are usually easy! <G>

Jane