[HM] can't print from networked printer

janesprando at comcast.net janesprando at comcast.net
Mon Oct 23 21:39:12 PDT 2006

A week or so ago I was having a problem with my G4  iMac hard drive running
10.3.9. Many of you made excellent suggestions and it is running well. (I had to
reformat the drive, reinstall 10.3 and do the update.) I bought an Epson all in one printer and want to print from the iMac and my PowerBook. The laptop is networked via an Airport Extreme.

I can print fine from the iMac. The probem is my G4 PowerBook, also running 10.3.9. How do I set it up to print from it?

 Jane