[MacDV] Re: Digital video/analog converters

Mark M. Florida markflo at mac.com
Sun Dec 1 13:35:47 PST 2002

Illovox Media wrote:
> on 12/1/02 10:26 AM, Enrico Febbo at efebbo at scivac.it wrote:
>

>>Just the same, but for my Formac studio. .... It works fine
>>with Premiere 6.5 (and iMovie of course) on my PB 550
>

> How do you input to the pb exactly?  That machine does not support firewire
> so I am curious

Huh?  Doesn't support FireWire?  All PowerBooks since the "Pismo" G3
400/500 PowerBooks had built-in FireWire.  And even older G3 PowerBooks
can have FireWire added via PC-card for a fairly nominal price (under
$100 I think).  Judging by the speed listed here (550), it's a G4
PowerBook at 550 MHz, and that has FireWire built-in as well.

- Mark