CONVERTERS.... analog to digital.....

bcdigiart bcdigiart at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 1 18:13:36 PST 2002

I have done a lot of research re: analog to video converters........and
I have read a lot of reviews
covering these type of stand alone boxes.

I bought the Canopus ADVC-100 and I have had terrific results with this
converter box.

I am sure, that the Sony and the others you described are capable units
as well, but, the Canopus device was under 300 dollars and it has a
variety of input ports on the front and back of the device and supports
locked Audio/Video capture.

I was told that certain  Sony Digital 8 camcorders also handle analog
capture just as well.

good luck.