Digital video/analog converters

Melissa Dickinson melissa at logalt.net
Tue Dec 3 05:40:10 PST 2002

I said,

and "Erica Sadun" <erica at mindspring.com> wrote,
> Was this in the days of the Miglia or PowerR?
> And which unit did you purchase?

It was 2 years ago, when it was called the PowerR,
and I'm afraid I don't remember which unit they were.
It would have been the original PowerR Director's Cut,
I believe.  The video quality was just really bad on both
units, and when I was finally able to get a hold of
someone to return them, they didn't sound surprised.

Melissa