awesome QT slideshow software

Mark M. Florida markflo at mac.com
Tue Dec 3 09:48:11 PST 2002

I just found out about this software from the MacInTouch website.  It
sounded cool, so i downloaded it and I'm exporting a slideshow to an
iMovie/DV stream right now.  It's apparently freeware, and it is the
best software like this I have seen yet (freeware/shareware or
otherwise).  The software developer is also looking for a job... anyone
out there have any leads for this talented individual?

The software is called "Still Life" and it's from Granted Software.
Here's the URL:

http://homepage.mac.com/grantedsw/Menu6.html

(scroll down to the "Still Life" link)

It's for Mac OS X only, but if you do this kind of thing regularly
(make slideshows from photos with movement), it may make a good case to
upgrade to OS X if you haven't done so already.

Just sharing some news...

- Mark