[MacDV] Re: (OT) Mac mail and addressbooks

mjalbers at mchsi.com mjalbers at mchsi.com
Tue Dec 3 13:58:14 PST 2002

For Outlook (for Exchange servers), check out http://www.littlemachines.com/

The only thing is that you have to have access to a PC running Outlook, which you may
or may not have.

On Tuesday, December 3, 2002, at 04:13  PM, Matthew Guemple wrote:

Sorry to post this here... but I thought someone might have a clue.
I am trying to get
email addresses from OS9 outlook into either Palm 4.0 or Jaguar address book.
the problem is I can get the names to sync up but cannot figure out how to get outlook to
export the email addresses as well... anythoughts?
thanks.
reply offline if you like.
--
Marcus J. Albers
Musician, Animator, Film-buff, Video-geek,