iPhoto to iMovie

Daniel Beck danielbeck at mac.com
Wed Dec 4 17:22:27 PST 2002

Hi all.

I believe this was covered recently, but I was unable to figure out how
to find the archives. So, if you will all indulge me, I have a question
about iPhoto and iMovie.

I want to export an album from iPhoto into QuickTime Pro and then to
iMovie so I can do some audio editing and export to VHS. I remember
hearing that it's not ideal to simply export from QuickTime as a DV
stream because the images get distorted. Can someone send the details
(including image size) again of how to do this?

Thanks,
Daniel
Daniel Beck
danielbeck at mac.com