[MacDV] iPhoto to iMovie

Mark M. Florida markflo at mac.com
Wed Dec 4 20:04:35 PST 2002

Two words:  Still Life

http://homepage.mac.com/grantedsw/Menu6.html

You can't use this directly in iPhoto, but if you export the images you
want to use from iPhoto (like into a new folder on your desktop or
somewhere for your slideshow project), you can then import them into
this program Still Life and make killer slideshows from them.  You can
even do subtle (or not so subtle) pans and zooms to give some dynamics.
  I still can't believe this software's free (for now anyway).  The
interface is kind of tricky at first, but I got the hang of it in about
10 minutes -- so the learning curve is not *that* steep.  ;-)

Hope this helps.

- Mark