[MacDV] Labeling software?

John Leonard johnaura at btinternet.com
Tue Dec 10 13:16:40 PST 2002

on 10/12/02 8:46 pm, Walter Soyka at waltersoyka at mac.com wrote:

> I'm looking for some labeling software that will print decent CD
> labels, VHS labels (face and spine), jewel case inserts, and DVD
> inserts.  Does anyone have any recommendations?

Toast Titanium comes with a reasonably adept program called Discus. Limited
version but it's free! I think there's a proper version available - Magic
Mouse Software? Sorry, on the spare machine right now so can't look it up.

I've just done a two hundred labels using it and the client is impressed.

Regards,

--
John Leonard
Aura Sound Design Ltd.