[MacDV] Labeling software?

George Lawrence Storm keencoyote at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 11 08:37:39 PST 2002

On Wednesday, December 11, 2002, at 03:12  AM, waltersoyka at mac.com
wrote:
> I'm looking for some labeling software that will print decent CD
> labels, VHS labels (face and spine), jewel case inserts, and DVD
> inserts.  Does anyone have any recommendations?

I am currently completing a rewrite of Label Printer Pro (6.1). It will
be released in a few weeks. If you contact us we can provide an early
release for your review.

Label Printer Pro currently prints several varieties of CD/DVD labels
and their case inserts, plus a few varieties of VHS labels. In the next
release I have just added miniDV labels and miniDV J cards (plus
several other label types).

I do not have any VHS case inserts, however if you contact me and can
provide EXACT specifications and/or samples and I will add them.

Although this program is a general purpose labeling package, being that
I also am a videographer, my goal is to have all known video related
labels in it by the middle of next year. The problem is only a few of
the manufacturers have responded with specifications and samples for
test.

If there is a label you want me to add as a template, have the
manufacturer contact us or send us 6 to 12 pages of samples and any
written specifications they might have for each label type to be added.

-----

George Lawrence Storm
Pay&Play Software
georgestorm at payplaysoftware.com