[MacDV] Mac screen videos

Erica Sadun erica at mindspring.com
Wed Dec 11 20:17:53 PST 2002

At 8:54 PM -0600 12/11/02, Elbert Wall wrote:
>How can I capture my Mac's screen to video? I've tried snapz pro but
>that wasn't satisfactory. Is there some kind of hardware adapter
>that I can turn VGA into video?

Look for a scan converter. There are many models available
with various quality and resolution issues. Some require
you to limit your screen resolution or to match a precise
output frequency.

I've not used a powerbook recently (or whatever they're called
these days) but I do believe they come equipped with VGA-out
(or so rumor (perhaps incorrect rumor) has it).

-- Erica