[MacDV] Re: Miranda DV-Bridge(and Plus) anyone?

Stan Glass stanlio at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 13 06:25:47 PST 2002

In these times, your best bet might be to contact your Attorney General
because that office can file a dual complaint, one with the company and
one with the legal authorities who have jurisdiction over that company.
Normally, this would be a big "Ho, Hum" but most legal authorities have
now developed a "get tough" policy regarding those companies who have
even the appearance of impropriety (thanks to Enron and WorldCom et al)
to make political points. So, it doesn't take much to get on Law
Enforcement's radar, and once there, even the average Saint wouldn't be
found without prosecutable taint. 'Nuf said.

		I sent no attachments with this message, and I hope this will permit
us to prevail against the slings and arrows of outrageous Fortune.

Stan Glass <mailto:stanlio at earthlink.net>