FCP 2.0 install problems

boogen4 at earthlink.net boogen4 at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 16 09:05:41 PST 2002

I have not been able to get FCP 2.0 to run in Mac Os 9.2.2

Is this not supported in 9.2.2?

The application runs  and I can import files  as usual
but  won't allow me to play the timeline...with the space bar,or
the controls anywhere else in the application, I get an error typr 12
window everytime I hit the space bar.

I've tried to re install from the disc, and now realize the I've installed
what is called a "FCP 2.0 Blue Edition " from the disc....I've never seen
this when I 've installed it on my iMac 233 mhz machine, In fact the
same install disc was used for the iMac 233?

What is BLUE Edition version?

I'm trying to install FCP 2.0 on a PowerMacintosh G3/ with Sonnet G3
400 mhz upgrade, is there any problems with Sonnet that I'm not aware
of?

Please post this message to the list,  and if you could also
send me email to:
boogen4 at earthlink.net

Thank s for the support
Chris Borger