FCP - right tool for this job?

sb videovideo at mac.com
Tue Dec 17 19:12:38 PST 2002

FCP will do the job just fine. You can use iDVD with FCP as well, no need to
spend extra on DVDSP unless you need the extra power.
The book to get is by Tom Wolsky, FCP3 Editing Workshop. (unless you're
going to stick with iMovie, in that case, get Erica's book by all means!)

Here are some lists for FCP help and ???'s
 http://www.creativecow.net
 http://www.2-Pop.com
 http://www.apple.com/discussions (then click on FCP)

 there is also Ken Stone's FCP, but Ken sometimes gets it wrong.

 sb