replacement remote control?

Sebastian Blanco sqb.geo at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 22 14:46:53 PST 2002

Hello. I have a Sony DCR-PC7 MiniDv camcorder that I
bought used and did not come with a remote control. I
now want to dub a Digital8 tape to MiniDV and have
discovered that in order to use the DCR-PC7 as a DV-in
recorder, I need the remote control, which is absurd.
But, since Sony decreed this muddle, I was wondering
where a good place to find this type of accessory
might be. WEbsites and phone numbers will be
appreciated. Thanks,
Sebastian