[MacDV] make copies of a DVD

Jim Conrad jc at his.com
Tue Dec 24 07:56:51 PST 2002

On Tuesday, December 24, 2002, at 10:19 AM, SkylnPrntg at aol.com wrote:

> I'd like to make a couple of copies of a DVD (that I've yet to finish)
> What
> is the best way on a 933 tower with one superdrive?
> Russ Weitz

Someone sent the below to me and it worked fine:

Open Disk Copy Utility

You use the menus to select New Image from Device. You select the DVD
drive (with your master DVD in it). You save it someplace you can
remember it, and give it a name like "My DVD" or whatever.

Then you eject your master DVD.

Under the Menus again, you select Burn Image.

It will ask you where the image is, you navigate to the saved "My DVD"
image and select it.

You choose DVD/CD master and None for encryption.

It will prompt for a blank disk. You insert the disk and burn.

--jc