[MacDV] Final Cut Pro

Ross Clark rclarkages at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 24 14:48:34 PST 2002

If you have a break in the time code, usually caused by stopping the
tape while recording and replaying or just taking the tape out of the
camera between takes, the capture will stop. You also need several
seconds of time code (part of shot you don't need at start and end) at
the start and the end of a shot so you can cut it with other footage.
The only way to cure your problem is to make a copy of the tape to
another camcorder don't do it firewire to firewire).
Ross Clark