Video Editing Programs

David Thrasher idave at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 24 21:22:03 PST 2002

I really haven't had a chance to see how well this program works yet but
I have a program called Strata VideoShop that perhaps might be worth
looking into. The company that makes it might be making somewhat more
expensive editing software now but I believe that this program was
somewhere between $89 and $129. It seems to have a lot in it but I've
decided I want to get my feet wet with iMovie first and then move up to
it when I've mastered that, perhaps eventually going all the way to
Final Cut Pro if fortune smiles. (I'm especially intrigued with the
Cinema Tools package you can get for Final Cut.) I think Strata also
makes or made 3-D software too. I suppose once I learn how to use
VideoShop I'll have to report how well it works.

-Dave

--

David Thrasher
5631 Ovid Avenue