[MacDV] Digital8 vs. MiniDV Help?

Bobbo bobbo924 at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 25 11:25:04 PST 2002

Not sure what would be a bell and a whistle to you. One person's extra is
another person's indispensible. But if you're truly looking for a no-frills
camcorder, you can probably spend about half of the figure you mentioned.
Go to the usual places: Pricegrabber.com, Pricewatch.com, Shopper.com and
do a little homework. If you're so inclined, hit a magazine rack and check
out the ads. Of course, the photo/video biz can be a little risky, so you
may wanna check back with the list re: experiences with particular
retailers. Some will offer an insanely low price and then, ifyou don't
order overpriced accessories, will tell you it's on "backorder" and you'll
never see it, or have to wait forever and go through hoops to get your

Bobbo

19 new Nature images online at  http://www.bobbogoldberg.com
Voice over -- http://www.bob-vo.com