[MacDV] Re: iDVD and Jaguar

JM juanm at mac.com
Fri Dec 27 14:38:05 PST 2002

why don't you folks use the software upgrade software in the system
preferences it will check and let you know what needs upgrading and
then download it for you.

it can even do it automatically. I use it all the time.

No, i wouldn't think a new Mac would have the latest cuz the "new" mac
actually is probably older than the new software. remember it has to be
manufactured, boxed, shipped and then sold to you. what is the lead
time on that? The software could have come out yesterday and usually it
just has.

Juan