[MacDV] Re: Film Scanners

Brian Sledz brianhome at linkus.net
Mon Dec 30 14:23:22 PST 2002

AMEN.  I just inventoried 3000 negs to scan.  I called a big photo store in
my area and first they said $1.19 for photocd.  Then the lady asked if I
was in a hurry, if not I could have them for $.50 each.  I dropped my
shopping for the scanner and decided to get a Nikon d100 instead.
IF you only require web res there are places that would do it for a good
price.  Maybe send some out and do some?
Brian