[MacDV] Re: Film Scanners

Brian Sledz brianhome at linkus.net
Mon Dec 30 18:38:57 PST 2002

It really just depends on what your time is worth.  Oh yeah the Nikon stuff
says 40 some seconds to scan but do hi res and or ice and you get to 4
minutes or real life according to the salesman.  I figured I coudld go
through each film strip and only scan the good ones but that means a lot of
prepping.  This way they scan everything I pick from the cds which ones to
download to iphoto and voila done.
I used to think like you with the saving money by doing it myself, but
still got the rug cleaner in the box in the garage on the way to the
Goodwill.;-]
Brian