[MacDV] Re: Film Scanners

Mark M. Florida markflo at mac.com
Tue Dec 31 08:20:48 PST 2002

Yeah... what he said...  Nikon and Canon even make slide copy adapters
for their "prosumer" lines of digital cameras.  Considering that these
cameras are in the 4 megapixel range now, this would give you enough
quality to make a decent 8x10 print from these copies, and way more
resolution than you'd ever need for video.

Just my 2 cents.

- Mark