[MacDV] Re: Richard's suggestion for "scanning" 10,000 slides MacDV Digest #1829

Richard Brown richard at go2rba.com
Tue Dec 31 15:50:05 PST 2002

I would probably recommend the Fuji Fine Pix Pro S1, which should
be coming down in price now that the S2 is out. For those with real
money, that is, $4000, the new Kodak/Nikon 14 megapixel CMOS
camera would be the ticket. Slide copying adapter and a 55 micro Nikkor
would add about $400, or less, as these could be located on the used
market. You do not need the latest stuff when using manual mode.

Richard Brown