[MacDV] Re: Need help ***. Illustrator 10 *** First book ?

Mark M. Florida markflo at mac.com
Sat Nov 23 11:41:54 PST 2002

On 11/21/02 11:30 PM, "Erica Sadun" <erica at mindspring.com> wrote:

> At 11:02 PM -0500 11/21/02, Frank Wiewandt wrote:
>> Thien,

>> Classroom In A Book has been my favorite.
>
> Agreed.
>
> -- Erica, who is running Illustrator 6.01

And I thought I was hanging on to old times with Illustrator 8!  (9 and 10
really are dogs!)

;-)

About the books though, the "Visual Quickstart" series (I think PeachPit is
the publisher?) has been a good starting point for the software that I need
to learn.  They're cheap (usually around $20 US), easy to read, and have
LOTS of screen shots to actually *show* you what they're talking about.
After you master the "Visual Quickstart" book, you can graduate to something
more in-depth.

2 cents.

- Mark