iMovie 2.1.2, Toast 5.1.2 & VideoCDs

Randy Clark hawkgx at planetkc.com
Wed Nov 27 20:19:43 PST 2002

Hello all, I've been lurking for sometime on this terrific list but now have
a problem that I hope has a simple solution.

I'm running iMovie 2.1.2 under Jaguar on a 500mhz iMac DV SE.  I recently
updated to Toast 5.1.2 and wanted to burn VideoCDs from my iMovies.
However, I cannot get the VideoCD option to show up when I go to
Export>QuickTime>????.

I copied the ToastVideoCDSupport.component into the Library>Quicktime
folder, rebooted the machine and started up iMovie, but still no VideoCD
option.

Anyone have any ideas on what to do to resolve this?
--
Randy Clark
hawkgx at planetkc.com
Kansas City