[MacDV] Screen capture in OSX

doug lauber dugster77 at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 28 11:24:36 PST 2002

Fabian Ius wrote:

> We're trying to create a manual for students using iMovie in OSX and we don't know how to capture the screen/window using this Operating System?
>
> Please help!
>
> Thanks !

My Mac G4 shipped with an application to do captures.
'Snapz' or something. (I'm on my PC right now)
Find the application, and make a shortcut for your desktop.
Read the program's text notes for instructions. You can
choose keyoard hotkeys-shortcuts that 'snap' the image of your
screen, and then you choose where you want to place the image
and what kind of file, -I choose jpegs.  -doug  (it works great)