Recommendation Needed to replace Sony DVMC

Gordon B. Alley galley at texas.net
Mon Apr 14 19:23:32 PDT 2003

If all you are doing with it is importing to iMovie from VHS or
exporting from iMovie to VHS, you might consider getting a DV
camcorder that has pass-through mode (my Canon ZR 40 is an example).
It can be used for capturing video from VHS to the Mac, or exporting
back to a VHS deck. Some of these are available for less than $600
(my ZR 40 was about $500 a year ago).

This has the beneficial side-effect of providing you with an
additional DV camcorder.  :-)

--
Gordon Alley  <*>
<mailto:galley at texas.net>