[MacDV] iTunes 4 & The iTunes Music Store

Dwayne Bradley dwayne_bradley at mac.com
Mon Apr 28 13:42:31 PDT 2003

TK and everyone else,

It appears that buying an entire "album" from the Apple Music Store
will be cheaper that buying each individual song.  For example, Kelly
Clarkson's new album, Thankful, can be purchased for $9.99 for all 12
songs.  Not that I would ever buy one of her album's (not my particular
taste in music and this is the only album that I have been able to get
the Apple Music Store to bring back so far; constant 504 error since it
is so busy), but I just wanted to give an example of what I had found.
I do not know if this would hold true for albums with less that 10 song
or not, so don't beat me up too bad.

Dwayne